What are the technological advantages of fused ceramic sand?
a. Fused Ceramic sand has nearly spherical particles and smooth surface - low binder consumption, low gas generation, good fluidity, good filling property and good collapsibility after pouring.
b. The thermal expansion rate of Fused Ceramic sand is low - the expansion rate of Fused Ceramic sand after heating is 1/5 of that of silica sand and 1/2 of that of chromite sand. The castings produced by Fused Ceramic sand have high dimensional accuracy, few veins and cracks, and high yield of castings.
c. Fused Ceramic sand has good crushing resistance - Fused Ceramic sand has compact material, high compressive strength and low crushing rate for repeated use, which greatly improves the recycling rate of core sand, reduces the discharge of waste sand, and is conducive to environmental protection.
d. High fire resistance of Fused Ceramic sand - reduce sand sticking.
e. The bulk density of Fused Ceramic sand is relatively small - the bulk density of Fused Ceramic sand is about 2g/cm3, which is less than 2.5-2.9g/cm3 of chromite sand. The sand core made of Fused Ceramic sand is lighter, easy to handle, and can reduce the use of core sand.
f. Fused Ceramic sand has good applicability to binder - the main component of Fused Ceramic sand is Al2O3, pH is neutral, and both acidic and alkaline material hardening binders can be used.
g. The price of Fused Ceramic sand is relatively cheap - the price of Fused Ceramic sand is about 1/3 of zirconium sand and 1/2 of chromite sand. Although it is much higher than silica sand, if equipped with appropriate regeneration equipment, the comprehensive cost is lower than silica sand.
What are the main advantages of Qiangxin Fused Ceramic Sand?
1. Sanmenxia Qiangxin Foundry Materials Co., Ltd. has specialized in producing and researching Fused Ceramic Sand for more than 20 years.
2. The annual production capacity of Qiangxin is more than 100,000 tons.
3. Qiangxin passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification as early as in 2007.
4. Qiangxin has accumulated rich experience in the past 20 years, and has formed a series of patented technologies from the selection of raw materials and quality control, from the production of melting equipment to operation skills, from the selection of screening equipment to the preparation of raw sand particle size; As the main drafting unit, the company drafted the industry standard of Fused Ceramic sand of China Foundry Association.
5. Qiangxin is equipped with perfect testing equipment and instruments. In addition to daily testing and control, it also often carries out some practical process verification and application research.
6. Qiangxin's R&D department continues to provide support for the company's product development and users' technical services;
7. Qiangxin has customers all over the world.