Fused Ceramic Sand Chemical composition
Al2O3, Fe2O3, TiO2, SiO2, others: trace.
Fused Ceramic Sand physical properties
1. Grain shape: spherical
2. Angle coefficient: ≤ 1.1
3. Stacking density: 1.95 ～ 2.05g/cm3
4. PH value: 7-8
5. Thermal conductivity: 0.5 ～ 0.6 (W/m*K) (1,000 ℃)
6. Thermal expansion rate: 0.13% (heated at 1,000°c for 10 minutes)
7. Refractoriness: ＞ 1,800 ℃
8. Acid consumption value: 1.5ml
Properties and characteristics of Fused Ceramic sand
1. Compact sphere
The particle size of Fused Ceramic sand is spherical, the surface is glossy and the specific surface area is small. The fluidity and filling ability are excellent, so while obtaining high casting strength and high permeability, compared with other molding sands, it can greatly reduce the amount of binder and excellent collapsibility.
2. Low thermal expansion rate
The thermal expansion rate of Fused Ceramic sand is lower than that of other foundry sand, so the casting produced has high dimensional accuracy, less cracks and other defects, and high casting yield.
3. Good crushing resistance
The structure of Fused Ceramic sand is compact, the strength is high, and the recycled sand is rarely broken. As a result, the recycling rate of molding sand is greatly improved, and the amount of waste sand is reduced, which is conducive to environmental protection.
4. High fire resistance
The main component of Fused Ceramic sand is, the pH value is neutral, belonging to the aluminum silicon refractory, with good fire resistance, which can meet the requirements of various metals and alloy casting.
5. Particle size distribution:
It can produce a variety of particle size distribution of Fused Ceramic sand according to customer demand, and also can produce a variety of Fused Ceramic sand according to AFS standard and casting standard.
Application scope of Fused Ceramic sand
1. It can be used to produce coated sand, molding and core making
2. It can be used for shell casting instead of precision casting process to produce small precision steel castings
3. It can be used in the resin sand process of cold box to produce automobile castings such as cylinder block, cylinder head and exhaust pipe
4. The whole line can be used in the alkaline phenol formaldehyde resin sand process to produce steel castings
5. The whole line can be used in furan resin sand process to produce steel castings
6. The whole line can be used in the modified water glass sand process to produce steel castings
7. The whole line can be used in Bonnie resin sand process to produce steel castings
8. It can be used instead of chromite sand in the water glass sand process to produce large steel castings
9. It can be used for EPC process and filling sand
10. It can be used as filling sand for V process casting
11. It can be used in the production of drainage sand filling materials
12. It can be used in 3D printing process
13. It can be used to produce casting coating and EPC coating
14. It can be used for steel, aluminum and other products as polishing sand