Technological advantages of Fused Ceramic Sand for foundry
(1) Nearly spherical particles, smooth surface - low binder consumption, low gas generation, good fluidity, good filling, and good collapsibility after pouring;
(2) Low thermal expansion rate - the expansion rate of fused ceramic sand after heating is 1/5 of that of silica sand and 1/2 of that of chromite sand. The castings produced have high dimensional accuracy, few veins and cracks, and high yield of castings;
(3) Good crushing resistance - Fused ceramic sand has compact material, high compressive strength and low repeated crushing rate, which greatly improves the recycling rate of core sand, reduces the discharge of waste sand, and is conducive to environmental protection;
(4) High fire resistance - reduce sand sticking;
(5) The bulk density of Fused ceramic sand is relatively small - the bulk density of Fused ceramic sand is about 2 g/cm3, which is less than 2.5 ~ 2.9 g/cm3 of chromite sand. The sand core made is lighter, easy to handle, and can reduce the use of core sand;
(6) Good applicability to binder - the main component of Fused ceramic sand is alzo3, the pH is neutral, and the hardening binder of acidic and alkaline materials can be used;
(7) The price is relatively cheap - the price of fused ceramic sand is about 1/3 of that of wrong sand and 1/2 of that of chromite ore. Although it is much higher than silica sand, if equipped with appropriate regeneration equipment, the comprehensive cost of comprehensive accounting is lower than silica sand, that is, it has high performance price ratio.
Main Manufacturer of Fused Ceramic Sand
Sanmenxia Qiangxin Foundry Material Co., Ltd. is a professional fused ceramic sand manufacturer integrating development, production and sales. It is a national high-tech enterprise with an annual production capacity of more than 100,000 tons and a market share of about 30%.
Qiangxin has accumulated rich production experience in the past 20 years. From the selection of raw materials to quality control, from the production of melting equipment to operation skills, from the selection of screening equipment to linkage, a series of patented technologies have been formed in the grading of raw sand particle size, iron removal and roughening of raw sand, and as the main drafting unit, the group standard of Fused ceramic sand of China Foundry Association has been drafted;
Sanmenxia Qiangxin Foundry Materials Co., Ltd. is equipped with perfect testing equipment and instruments. In addition to daily testing and control, it also often carries out some practical process verification and application research; A technical team composed of senior engineers, engineers, technicians and technical workers has been established to continuously provide support for the company's product development and users' technical services; At the same time, it is equipped with a professional foreign trade and domestic trade sales team, with customers all over the world.